3900 36th Ave N
Fly Vintage & Vinyl is a family-owned store in Robbinsdale, MN, that buys and sells records and vintage furnishings & décor.
We primarily curate and carry:
• 80s–90s New Wave, Alternative, Indie & Punk
• 60s–80s Classic Rock
• Local Minneapolis artists
Because our physical store is small and can only hold around 5,000 records (mostly used), we’ve partnered with the largest distributor of vinyl records in the world to offer our customers nearly 500,000 new records, CDs & DVDs—all priced below MSRP—here at flyvintageandvinyl.com. Plus, a fraction of our physical store’s inventory is available via the BUY USED tab above.
We’re the only record store in the world (that we know of) that ultrasonic cleans all of our used records priced $4 and up. We also have several thousand bargain records priced from $1–$3 and a small selection of 45s, CDs and cassettes for $1 apiece.
We offer a fun selection of vintage furniture & decor, and holiday collectibles (think of a cross between Brady Bunch and Mad Men). Better than a thrift store, cheaper than an antique store, and way cooler than either. New merchandise added weekly.
• Mid-Century Modern, Danish and other vintage items from the 60s–80s fit for your living, dining, family and rec rooms
• Vintage clocks, art glass, lamps, kitchenware, dishes and other kitschy throwback items you can't live without
• We’re your go-to source for vintage Christmas and Halloween decorations, aluminum Xmas trees, blow molds and more, depending on the season
• From Patrick Nagel serigraphs to color-by-number paintings, and shadowboxes to MCM wall hangings, we've got a wide range of art to cover your walls
• We’re always buying classy, kitschy and unique furniture and décor from the 1960s-80s. We can also accept certain items on consignment. Contact us for details.